Airline Approved Pet Carrier (ESA)
If you plan on traveling with your emotional support animal our airline approved pet carrier is great for your travels. This bag is airline approved on most major domestic airlines and is a great add-on to transport your emotional support dog.
- Stylish but functional pet carrier to easily and comfortably travel with your pet
- Guaranteed On Board and Airline Approved on most major domestic airlines
- Mesh panels for ventilation; top and side entry; side pocket
- Foldable to easily conform to most airlines underseat dimensions
- This carrier is intended for dogs and cats with dimensions of 35x29x23cm
This bag has dimensions of 35x29x23cm
TRAVELING WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL (ESA)
The Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) gives you the right to travel with your emotional support dog in the cabin of the airplane without an additional fee. You could be asked to show your Emotional Support Dog ID Card and in some cases be required to have a current letter from a doctor or mental health professional recommending that you have an emotional support dog. Since traveling alone can be stressful, it may be a good idea to invest in a airline approved pet carrier. This will allow you to travel with you pet in a safe and comfortable manner. Although it is not required to have your pet in a pet carrier approved by your airline, it can often times make it easier on you and your pet. The more seamless we can make your travel the better! When booking your airline ticket you will want to note that you will be traveling with your emotional support dog. It is also recommended that you contact the airline at least 48 hours prior to your flight so they can make the appropriate accommodations for your canine.